Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June Theme: Oh, The Places I Have Been

It is June 3rd. I am obviously not running behind. I'm just giving you a couple of extra days to think of your stories. You know the theme: tell us where you have been. Where have you traveled to? Have have you seen? What situation did you find yourself in that you just had not anticipated? There's a whole wide world out there.

As a little side note, I realized that Father's Day is in June, not July like I originally thought/implied. This was a very common mistake, made by people who did not grow up celebrating Father's Day. We will be celebrating fathers here though. In July--when everyone else has moved on and forgotten about all of the wonderful things that dads bring to our lives.

For now, it's June. You chose the theme. Tell us your tales!

No comments: