Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Theme: Giving Thanks

November's theme is so easy for me; lately I have been grateful for many things. I always have a long list of things that I want or need at any given moment. More this, less that and just the right amount of the other. However, if I am honest there is plenty that I am thankful for every single day. The problem then becomes identifying that for which I'm most thankful. Thanksgiving is my favorite American holiday. Not for the marathon cooking sessions, nor the tense family gatherings that inevitably bring up unpleasant encounters but for the potential recognition of what is good and right in our lives.

Share Thanksgiving memories or things you're grateful for. Tell us your tales.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

no more tales? boo:( I loved coming here to read them.

Beth Dunn said...

I love thanksgiving and trying to be thankful every day. It does not always work but I try! xoxo

SC