A few New Rules and Announcements:
- Your (Neighbor) stories can be fictional, biographical, an incident that someone you know encountered or any combination of the above.
- Please use the Labels Section to make it easier to find your stories. Things like your name, the month/theme and any other descriptor that fits your story. That way, your fans can find you faster. (Yes, this is where my crazy organizing skills kick in.)
- Feel free to write more than one story if you are inspired.
- Please comment on the stories you read. I don't want to start a popularity contest, but I think everyone loves comments.
- I am still trying to figure out how to implement some of my bigger plans, and hopefully by the end of April, if not sooner. The only things that can slow me down are work and the IRS.
- I almost updated the site to include AdSense, with the money generated going to the writer of the best story of the month, but I don't like the idea of giving up control of the site yet. (Yes, I have control issues).